ERASMUS ID code : F Limoges08
ENSA welcomes international students for one or two semesters in 2nd year Art or 2nd year Design
- The spring semester begins on February 5, 2018 and ends on may 31, 2018
Deadlines for receipt of applications for the spring semester : november 15.
- The fall semester begins on October, 2018 and ends on january 31, 2019
Deadlines for receipt of applications for the autumn semester : june 15.
The courses offered to the students are detailed and presented on our website. Please refer to the student’s booklet available online.
Each semester validates 30 ECTS credits.
The courses are in French. The majority of professors speak english.
Documents to send
- A digital portfolio (photos of 10 to 15 personal pieces, with short texts describing your work)
- A letter of motivation in french or in english
- Copy of your ID
- The ENSA application form – to be completed by the candidate (take care that file is not bigger than 5Mo).
Contacts and informations
with this contact form, send a message and your application form to :
- Josiane PRADOUX, in charge of ERASMUS > 05 55 43 14 07
- Ken PEAT, professor, in charge of ERASMUS
- Viviane RAFFIER, in charge of pedagogy> 05 55 43 14 06